At Saint Clare's Health, our dedicated team of professionals are committed to our core values of quality, compassion, and community. As a member of Prime Healthcare, Saint Clare's Health is actively seeking new members to join its award-winning team!
Saint Clare's Health includes CMS 5-Star Rated hospitals and is an award-winning provider of safe, high quality, compassionate care, serving the communities of Morris, Warren and Sussex counties. Its network of hospitals and healthcare facilities include Denville Hospital, Dover Hospital, Behavioral Health Centers in Boonton, Denville, and Parsippany, and an Imaging Center in Parsippany, among other satellite locations. The hospitals have received multiple quality awards including Leapfrog “A” ratings for patient safety; Healthgrades recognition for orthopedic surgery, treatment of stroke, heart care, various surgical procedures, and more. For information, visit www.saintclares.com.
To provide emotional support, crisis intervention and counseling for Pediatrics, Adolescents, Adults, Older Adults and their significant others to cope with a multiplicity of social and emotional problems; information and referral; referrals for financial assistance and supportive services to patients and families with problems that are related to treatment services, illness, disability or trauma. To provide case management & milieu management, complete psychosocial assessments, assist in the development and re-evaluation of Treatment Plans and work as a member of an interdisciplinary team, and to coordinate discharge planning. Complete necessary documentation and maintain clinical record for each client during his/her length of stay.
Education and Work Experience
1. Masters degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Licensed Professional Clinical Councilor or related field.
2. In states requiring license, required upon hire and maintain current in accordance with state regulations. In states without a licensure requirement, current registration for with appropriate state board required and/or under clinical supervision to meet clinical hours required for licensure.
3. Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
4. Behavioral Violence Prevention within 3months of hire and maintain current annually.
5. Minimum one (1) year Inpatient l or Outpatient Behavioral Health experience. Experience in working with a diverse population with a wide range of problems (i.e., death and dying, maternal and child care, substance abuse, disability, chronic illness, etc.).
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf