Responsible for assisting physicians with patient care, clerical, environmental and organization tasks. Responsible for appointment scheduling and chart management. Provides Information to patients so they may fully utilize and benefit from the clinic services. Conveys a positive image of organization.
Education and Work Experience
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent or relevant experience required for new hires effective April 2014.
2. Medical Assistant Certification.
3. Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current
4. Minimum one year work experience in public contact job.
5. Work experience in health care preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf