Join an award-winning team of dedicated professionals committed to our core values of quality, compassion and community! Encino Hospital Medical Center, a member of the Prime Healthcare Foundation, offers incredible opportunities to expand your horizons and be part of a community dedicated to making a difference.
Encino Hospital Medical Center is a 150-bed state-of-the-art hospital located in Encino, California. Its multi-disciplinary staff consists of 330 physicians and 520 professional support staff. Encino Hospital Medical Center serves a diverse population and incorporates elements of urban and suburban medicine in a caring environment. It offers a wide array of inpatient and outpatient services. The hospital is consistently at the forefront in providing innovative and integrated healthcare. For more information, visit: www.encinomed.org.
The Human Resources Generalist manages the day to day operations and provides a wide variety of complex Human Resources support to all levels in the organization, ensuring the comprehensive administration of human resources policy and procedures. The position performs high-level professional duties in a variety of functional core human resources areas including affirmative action, acquisition projects, legal compliance with applicable state and federal guidelines.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Union experience required.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, or closely related field preferred.
3. PHR, SPHR or relevant human resources certifications or advanced degree preferred.
4. 5 years experience in a Human Resources; with two years of this experience being in healthcare preferred.
5. Demonstrated ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities to produce a large volume of material with attention to detail.
6. Computer knowledge that includes Excel, Word, Outlook.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf