Prime Healthcare is an award-winning health system headquartered in Ontario, California. Prime Healthcare operates 45 hospitals and has more than 300 outpatient locations in 14 states providing more than 2.6 million patient visits annually. It is one of the nation’s leading health systems with nearly 50,000 employees and physicians. Fourteen of the Prime Healthcare hospitals are members of the Prime Healthcare Foundation, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit public charity. Prime Healthcare is actively seeking new members to join our corporate team!
This role is part of Prime Healthcare’s Central AP organization and will be accountable for multiple aspects (analysis, analytics, projects, issue resolution, vendor updates, SLA reviews, & reporting) of the accounts payable and p-Card processes for all business units in partnership with Prime Healthcare’s outsourced business process teams.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. High School degree required
2. 3-8 years of accounting related experience, preferably within AP
3. High level of computer literacy with Enterprise software and/or business systems, reporting tools, etc.
4. Ability to exercise sound independent judgement
5. Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities
6. Experience sustaining effective business processes and operating controls
7. Outstanding problem structure and problem-solving skills
8. Strong work ethic, self-confidence, self-starter, highly motivated with the ability to work with minimal guidance
9. Ability to adapt quickly & maintain flexibility regarding ad-hoc projects, revisions to areas of responsibility and organizational change
10. Commitment to excellence in customer service
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. Knowledge of GAAP desirable but not required
3. Experience navigating ERP software and Microsoft Office
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf