Join an award-winning team of dedicated professionals committed to our core values of quality, compassion and community! Mission Doctor’s Group is affiliated with Mission Regional Medical Center, one of the nation’s “100 Top Hospitals” and “A” rated for patient safety. We offer incredible opportunities to expand your horizons and be part of a community dedicated to making a difference.
The Receptionist will receive the patient and direct them to the services needed. Making appointments and making preliminary assessment category of payment for patients are essential before provider can see them. Make patient appointments and follow up appointments.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Previous experience as a receptionist preferred.
2. Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
3. Effective written and verbal communication skills
4. Ability to multi-task, prioritize needs to meet required timelines
5. Analytical and problem-solving skills
6. Customer Services experience required
7. High School Graduate or GED Equivalent preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf