Education and Work Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Completion of educational program for EEG technicians preferred.
- Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- 2 yrs experience as an EEG technician preferred.
- Associate Degree in Electroneurodiagnostic technology from a school accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs preferred.
- Certification from the American Board of Registered Electroencephalographic Technologies (ABRET) preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf