Assists with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non critical patients and assists in maintenance of a safe environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and / or unit.
1. Certification for Nursing Assistant required.
2. BCLS within 30 days of hire and maintain current
3. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
4. Knowledge of Medical Terminology.
5. Previous experience in an acute care hospital or physician's office preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf