Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Performs or assists with patient care activities consistent with the title 22 regulations for UAP (Unlicensed Assistive Personnel) and activities of daily living per policy standard of care, giving proper attention to the cleanliness and daily hygiene of patients with emphasis on bath, AM/PM care, and oral hygiene under the supervision and direction of the RN.
- Assists in the data collection by obtaining and recording vital signs, height, weight, and I&O measurements and reports findings to the supervising RN.
- Performs routine unit rounds and patient checks as assigned; informs charge nurse of difficulty locating patients in a timely manner.
- Carries out safety measures to prevent patients from harming themselves or others.
- Reports and documents any physical or behavioral changes observed in the patient to the supervising RN.
- Assists in the admission, transfers and discharges as directed and ensures that the patient is familiar with his/her room, (e.g., bed controls, light control, nurse call system and other physical surroundings).
- Is aware of patient’s elimination; reports to the supervising RN when it is abnormal.
- Accurately and concisely documents data on appropriate forms.
- Assists nurse in any treatment or procedure as instructed, obtaining urine samples, room searches, safety checks/rounds and answers call light promptly.
- Assists in implementing components of the nursing process as directed by the RN.
- Assists in providing for nutritional support and ensure adequate hydration by seeing that food and nourishment is given to patient with assistance if needed and is aware of patient’s ability to retain and absorb nourishment.
- Assists in providing for patient safety and environmental cleanliness, keeping the bedside stand and room tidy and free of spills, unnecessary equipment/clutter and checks equipment before, during and after use.
- Provides assistance with activities of daily living (grooming, feeding, dressing, walking, personal hygiene).
- Takes care of and records patient’s personal belongings/contraband is properly removed.
- Reinforces patient teaching that has been initiated by the licensed person.
- Assists in implementation of change to improve patient care.
- Attends and maintains mandatory training in safe patient handling, trained in safe lifting techniques, includes but not limited to 1. Appropriate use of lifting devices and equipment, 2) Five areas of body exposure: vertical, lateral, bariatric repositioning and ambulation 3)Use of lifting devices to handle patients safely.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.