Click column header to sort
The Licensed Vocational Nurse/Licensed Psychiatric Technician provides direct and indirect patient care services requiring technical and manual skills, within the scope of practice, that meet the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care, and meets the communication needs of the patient and family; Performs under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse. Demonstrates knowledge of EMTALA Regulations and triage process in the ER setting.
The Licensed Practical Nurse provides direct and indirect patient care services requiring technical and manual skills, within the scope of practice, that meet the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care, and meets the communication needs of the patient and family; Performs under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice. The Registered Nurse also directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care in the Med/Surg/Telemetry Unit. The Registered Nurse is directly responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her assigned patients. He / She communicates with physician about changes in the patient's clinical condition including cardiac monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice. The Registered Nurse also directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing care in Telemetry. The Registered Nurse is directly responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her patients in the Emergency Department. He / She communicates with the physician about the changes in the patient�s clinical condition including results of the diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in the condition and/or response to treatment. Is knowledgeable about EMTALA regulations and reporting of child/adult abuse to appropriate agencies and Hospital Social Worker. Maintains patient privacy and confidentiality.
The Manager Outsourcing and Strategic Initiatives will be responsible for providing day-to-day leadership, planning, organizing and executing department activities and delivery of strategic initiatives while maintaining continuous quality improvement. The ownership of the vendor service portfolio(s) includes delivering the business objectives (Key performance indicators), the successful transitions, service delivery and cost effectiveness (includes invoice reconciliation for the portfolio). It also includes the issue resolution, managing vendor relationship (portfolio based), stakeholder management and effective communication. In case of accountability of strategic initiatives - deliver successfully on timelines and business objectives, after identifying the best in class benchmarks and associated services and technology information / vendors / trends. The Manager maintains operations within budgetary parameters and will be accountable for the financial business cases as needed. Effectively interacts with all stakeholders, hospital leadership and other team members, while maintaining standard of professional business service. The effective management of staff and delivery of appropriate productivity and quality parameters is integral as well if the manager has direct reports. (Could be up to 8). The Manager is accountable to the Director and/or VP of Outsourcing and Strategic Initiatives for the day-to-day management of personnel, including staffing, timekeeping, employee evaluations, counseling, interviewing and selection of staff within established guidelines.
This position will be a key team member with the following responsibilities:
- General oversight of Revenue and Reporting team.
- Working with Revenue Cycle, Business Office, and Local Hospital Teams in analyzing and monitoring the valuation of patient accounts receivables and credit balances for all hospitals and physician groups.
- Coordination and collaboration with Managed Care team to price claim sets based on contracts and model financial impact of contract proposals/changes.
- Development, enhancement, and continuous standardization of the AR valuation models and process, assuring proper controls are in place to accurately estimate AR.
- Develop training materials on AR estimates for local CFOs and Controllers.
- Review net patient revenue estimates on a monthly basis across all hospitals, in conjunction with patient AR.
- Oversight with regards to the patient revenue portion of the annual financial audit.
- Communicate opportunities for improvement in internal collection efforts.
- Review and prepare executive presentations to summarize results of findings from the team.
- Review with the preparation of the consolidated financial statements and related footnote disclosures, with respect to patient revenue related items.
- Identify process improvements to enhance financial reporting.
- Provide quantitative and analytical support to the Corporate Finance team, with respect to patient revenue related items.
- Develop and coach revenue and reporting team.
- Other related duties and ad hoc projects, as needed.
The Enterprise Program Director, under the direction of the CIO or Director of Applications, ensures that the project is on the right path and has the visibility it requires. This individual guides the project team and all EHR applications through the implementation and is the central point of communication, maintaining a common vision, plan, and goal across all areas of the project.
Under the general direction and supervision of the Corporate Director of IT & PMO, with the opportunity to exercise independent initiative and judgment, candidate will assist with all aspects of the procurement process from preparation of bid and contract documents, to preparing purchases to monitoring billing and following up on payments. He or she will also participate in budgetary planning, reviewing operating costs and, developing and maintaining budget reports for the Corporation’s Information Systems projects as necessary.
This position will ensure compliance with corporate policies regarding payment and contractual allowance verification with all payers by managing the software systems that contains all payer contracts and calculations of expected reimbursement. This position will provide decision support to management as needed for new and or changing reimbursement rates. This position will review contract terminology and concepts and analyze data to ensure contract performance. Coordinates and monitors contract performance and compliance. Supports strategies for maximizing contract reimbursement and value. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns within contracting to locate influences. Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.
The Distribution Technician counts and replenishes all par supply areas. Uses the computer system to perform distribution activities. Receives supplies and equipment. Maintains storeroom, delivers supplies to departments.
The Chief Nursing Officer provides strategic leadership as the senior executive position responsible for all nursing and other designated patient care functions and services within the hospital organization. The role assumes responsibility for assessing, planning, coordinating, implementing and evaluating nursing practice on a facility level. The role assumes 24/7 responsibility and has accountability to ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to patient care. The Chief Nursing Officer represents nursing concerns on the governing board and at medical staff leadership meetings.
Futhermore, a Chief Nursing Officer at one of our hospitals accomplishes the following:
1. Plans, organizes and directs nursing organization and/or related departments effectively to ensure the provision of excellent patient care to the populations served. Works in collaboration with department managers to ensure compliance with company’s mission, and vision as well as federal, state, and other regulatory agencies requirements.
2. Develops and implements clear, concise and current written policies and procedures, protocols and/or clinical pathways, and monitoring of the quality of the service. Is available to assist the staff to identify and/or minimize risk factors.
3. Initiates and participates in problem solving, policy framing conferences for patient care services. Maintains close coordination with all departments to ensure continuity and collaboration of services.
4. Plans and coordinates with the CEO and Finance, utilizing the respective department managers, the budgeting requirements for personnel, performance of work, supplies, and equipment.
5. Develops, reviews and/or revises annually the plan for the provision of patient care/nursing services and submits to the QAPI Committee, Medical Staff and Governing Board.
6. Participates in Governing Board and Medical Staff departmental meetings and other meetings as required.
7. Supports an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces likelihood of medical/health care errors.
8. Collaborates with department managers to ensure optimum quality of care to all patients is provided. Annual assessment demonstrates quarter over quarter improvement in CMS Value Based Purchasing Program.
9 Serves as the Assistant RAC Coordinator in consultation with HIM Director and PHS Revenue Audit team.
10. Establishes and implements a mechanism for ongoing communication with nursing/patient care staff and conducts senior rounding with staff and patients/families on a routine basis.
11. Performs all other duties as assigned or required.
Responsible for the overall strategic leadership, planning, development, direction, coordination and control of activity within patient care, clinical and clinical support service areas. Works collaboratively with leaders and staff to ensure that quality patient care is delivered in a cost-effective manner.
Furthermore, a Chief Executive Officer at one of our hospitals accomplishes the following:
- Provides executive leadership within the organization.
- Ensures case management program and supports delivery of patient care according to mission, vision and values.
- Ensures that the program demonstrates high quality outcomes and cost effective utilization of resources.
- Responsible for ensuring overall hospital compliance with regulatory bodies, i.e., accreditation standards, patient Rights, Regulating Agencies etc.
- Coordinates ongoing accreditation preparation.
- Participates with leaders from the Governing Board, management, medical staff and clinical areas in the hospital’s decision-making structures and process.
- Responsible for implementing an effective and ongoing program to monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and appropriateness of care delivered to patients.
- Ensures comprehensive continuous and ongoing monitoring to assure the delivery of quality patient care is in place.
- Participates in performance improvement committees and teams. Ensures follow-up of identified areas for improvement.
- Ensures that nursing standards of patient care and standards of nursing practice are consistent with current nursing research findings and nationally recognized professional standards.
- Responsible for Human Resource Management and development including staff education.
- Acts as an advocate for culture of learning.
- Serves as a mentor to management staff
- Participates with hospital leaders in providing a sufficient number of appropriately qualified staff members to care for patient.
- Actively participates in hospital, medical staff, and community meeting as appropriate
- Maintains a positive working relationship with Medical Staff.
- Contributes to the overall profitability of the hospital through efficient operational and budget strategies.
- Implements strategies designed to reduce operational costs while maintaining quality patient care.
- Participates in development of operating budgets. Performs ongoing budget compliance review.
- Actively participates in development of hospital wide strategic and long range plans.
- Ensures that plans are in concert with hospital mission, goals and objectives.
- Responsible for handling issue that directly impact patient care.
- Responds timely to all issues impacting the provision of patient care.