Click column header to sort
Under the general direction and supervision of the Corporate Director of IT & PMO, with the opportunity to exercise independent initiative and judgment, candidate will assist with all aspects of the procurement process from preparation of bid and contract documents, to preparing purchases to monitoring billing and following up on payments. He or she will also participate in budgetary planning, reviewing operating costs and, developing and maintaining budget reports for the Corporation’s Information Systems projects as necessary.
The Distribution Technician counts and replenishes all par supply areas. Uses the computer system to perform distribution activities. Receives supplies and equipment. Maintains storeroom, delivers supplies to departments.
The Clinical Appeals Specialist Trainee (CAST) is responsible for performing denial reviews for inpatient & outpatient accounts bordering on medical necessity and DRG downgrades as applicable. He/She will undergo training in reviewing denial letters for Medicare, Commercial and Third-Party payors, interpreting payer denial rationales, crafting custom appeal letters, data entry of audit recommendations, and timely turnaround on appeal letters. CAST will learn to identify payer denial trends and communicates findings to appropriate management teams. He/She will perform other duties as assigned.
The Chief Nursing Officer provides strategic leadership as the senior executive position responsible for all nursing and other designated patient care functions and services within the hospital organization. The role assumes responsibility for assessing, planning, coordinating, implementing and evaluating nursing practice on a facility level. The role assumes 24/7 responsibility and has accountability to ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to patient care. The Chief Nursing Officer represents nursing concerns on the governing board and at medical staff leadership meetings.
Futhermore, a Chief Nursing Officer at one of our hospitals accomplishes the following:
1. Plans, organizes and directs nursing organization and/or related departments effectively to ensure the provision of excellent patient care to the populations served. Works in collaboration with department managers to ensure compliance with company’s mission, and vision as well as federal, state, and other regulatory agencies requirements.
2. Develops and implements clear, concise and current written policies and procedures, protocols and/or clinical pathways, and monitoring of the quality of the service. Is available to assist the staff to identify and/or minimize risk factors.
3. Initiates and participates in problem solving, policy framing conferences for patient care services. Maintains close coordination with all departments to ensure continuity and collaboration of services.
4. Plans and coordinates with the CEO and Finance, utilizing the respective department managers, the budgeting requirements for personnel, performance of work, supplies, and equipment.
5. Develops, reviews and/or revises annually the plan for the provision of patient care/nursing services and submits to the QAPI Committee, Medical Staff and Governing Board.
6. Participates in Governing Board and Medical Staff departmental meetings and other meetings as required.
7. Supports an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces likelihood of medical/health care errors.
8. Collaborates with department managers to ensure optimum quality of care to all patients is provided. Annual assessment demonstrates quarter over quarter improvement in CMS Value Based Purchasing Program.
9 Serves as the Assistant RAC Coordinator in consultation with HIM Director and PHS Revenue Audit team.
10. Establishes and implements a mechanism for ongoing communication with nursing/patient care staff and conducts senior rounding with staff and patients/families on a routine basis.
11. Performs all other duties as assigned or required.
Responsible for the overall strategic leadership, planning, development, direction, coordination and control of activity within patient care, clinical and clinical support service areas. Works collaboratively with leaders and staff to ensure that quality patient care is delivered in a cost-effective manner.
Furthermore, a Chief Executive Officer at one of our hospitals accomplishes the following:
- Provides executive leadership within the organization.
- Ensures case management program and supports delivery of patient care according to mission, vision and values.
- Ensures that the program demonstrates high quality outcomes and cost effective utilization of resources.
- Responsible for ensuring overall hospital compliance with regulatory bodies, i.e., accreditation standards, patient Rights, Regulating Agencies etc.
- Coordinates ongoing accreditation preparation.
- Participates with leaders from the Governing Board, management, medical staff and clinical areas in the hospital’s decision-making structures and process.
- Responsible for implementing an effective and ongoing program to monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and appropriateness of care delivered to patients.
- Ensures comprehensive continuous and ongoing monitoring to assure the delivery of quality patient care is in place.
- Participates in performance improvement committees and teams. Ensures follow-up of identified areas for improvement.
- Ensures that nursing standards of patient care and standards of nursing practice are consistent with current nursing research findings and nationally recognized professional standards.
- Responsible for Human Resource Management and development including staff education.
- Acts as an advocate for culture of learning.
- Serves as a mentor to management staff
- Participates with hospital leaders in providing a sufficient number of appropriately qualified staff members to care for patient.
- Actively participates in hospital, medical staff, and community meeting as appropriate
- Maintains a positive working relationship with Medical Staff.
- Contributes to the overall profitability of the hospital through efficient operational and budget strategies.
- Implements strategies designed to reduce operational costs while maintaining quality patient care.
- Participates in development of operating budgets. Performs ongoing budget compliance review.
- Actively participates in development of hospital wide strategic and long range plans.
- Ensures that plans are in concert with hospital mission, goals and objectives.
- Responsible for handling issue that directly impact patient care.
- Responds timely to all issues impacting the provision of patient care.