EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
- Associates degree preferred or equivalent education/experience.
- Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) preferred
- Minimum of 3 years technical/administrative experience, Medical Staff Services Department and/or acute care hospital experience preferred.
- Must have strong computer, communication, and writing skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must exhibit a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and medical staff services and/or acute care hospital experience, preferred.